- We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
- You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our services. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We may collect this information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked to submit to us your name, e-mail address, your mobile telephone number, job title, and/or organisation (if appropriate) (together referred to as “Personal Information”).
How we use Your Information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
(a) Provide you with information about Infinite’s goods or services we feel may interest you, if you have given your consent to receiving marketing material from us at the point we collected your information, where required by law or otherwise in our legitimate interests provided these interests do not override your right to object to such communications.
(b) Ensure in our legitimate interests that:
- content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- we provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Non-personal identification information may be used as follows:
(a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and
(b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
- We keep personal data as long as necessary for the purposes described in this policy as updated from time to time and for a maximum period of 10 years after which they are deleted from our systems.
Disclosure of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
- Infinite Global Consulting Ltd complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom (see below). We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared with Infinite Global Consulting Ltd’s group affiliates, or to our agents, partners or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through our website/application, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing IT and other support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents, partners and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of Infinite Global Consulting Ltd, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
- When our enquiry form asks you to enter sensitive information that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- Your personal data which we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United States. Such storage is necessary in order to process your personal data. Your personal data may also be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The United Kingdom benefits from an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission. Those countries that do not benefit from such a decision are self-certified under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide goods or services to you and fulfil our contract with you.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
- If you have any questions about the security of our Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We make every effort to ensure that our systems and procedures meet both the legal requirements and the best practice recommendations of General Data Protection Regulation.
- For more detail about your rights under the regulation, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/.
Links to Other Sites
- If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s own privacy statement.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- In this policy, we explain the grounds upon which we process your personal data. In circumstances where we rely on consent we will ask for your consent at the point of collection. Where we intend to further process your personal data, we will contact you to seek your consent for such new purpose(s).
- We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
- You have the right under certain circumstances
- To see the personal data we hold on you.
- Request your data be corrected or erased where appropriate
- To restrict the processing of your personal data whilst we investigate your concern;
- Where your processing is based on your consent, to receive your personal data in a commonly used electronic format or ask we move the data in that format to another provider where your request relates to the data that you gave us directly and where technically possible.
- To withdraw your consent at any time when the processing relies upon consent
- You can also object to direct marketing or in certain other cases object more generally.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 72691430