Insolvency and restructuring
During the insolvency process, effective communications are essential. A wide range of stakeholders – employees, customers, suppliers, regulators, shareholders and capital markets – all require accurate and reliable information, fast.
At the same time, media scrutiny must be managed carefully to ensure factual, balanced reporting of what are frequently highly complex and nuanced issues – ranging from retail CVAs to the collapse of critical service providers.
We have served as the first (and last) port of call for journalists on the restructuring and insolvency of more than 130 companies, including some of the most high-profile administrations and liquidations in recent UK corporate history.
Bringing to bear proven media handling protocols and infrastructure to ensure crisp response, we provide 24/7 support through our team of experienced crisis, corporate and media advisors.
Our services cover:
- Emergency 24-hour press office management
- Development and implementation of media and crisis response protocols
- Provision of strategic PR counsel
- Liaison with appointed insolvency practitioners, legal and other third-party advisers
- Additional stakeholder (including internal and creditor) communications and content support
- Media sentiment and social monitoring