Diversity, equity and inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is an important strategic priority at Infinite Global, with a firm commitment to do our part to empower our people, provide opportunity for marginalized communities, and facilitate dialogue and engagement that improves understanding and ensures quality of opportunity in society.
We believe that embracing diversity in the widest sense – both demographic/ethnic and of thought/perspective – not only reflects our values, but makes us a better business and better advisors to our clients. However, we don’t pretend we’re perfect, and are committed to transparency when it comes to the challenges we face in achieving our DEI goals and how we’re doing against them.
Internally, we have a significant program focused on DEI issues within our global business, including:
- Two global Non-Executive Directors (Michael Coston and Anne Groves) with a key, consistent focus on DEI at Board level
- A global DEI steering committee comprised of team members across all levels, geographies and backgrounds
- An initiative to reimagine how, and from where, we recruit to access a wider, more diverse pool of candidates
- A women’s career acceleration program
- Robust DEI-related training and learning opportunities, including unconscious bias
- A network of affinity groups to support diversity and inclusion including BIPOC, LGBTQI+, women and working parents
Externally, we have made clear our position on issues such as Black Lives Matter, as well as violence against women and ethnic minorities. As a firm, we do not and will not tolerate discrimination in any form – and join with those who stand up for equal rights and opportunity for all.