A test of character: Reputation management webinar for PM Forum
July 31, 2020 • 1 minute read
On 23 July 2020, Tal Donahue (Senior Account Director at Infinite Global), and Jennifer Ogunleye, PR Manager at KPMG, delivered a webinar for PM Forum discussing reputation management in the ‘new normal’.
Building on Infinite Globals’ report ‘New Rules, New Risks‘, topics covered included:
- What will define the reputation of a professional services brand in the ‘new normal’
- How did the professions navigate the reputational pitfalls of the coronavirus pandemic and what are the lessons?
- Which issues will firms be paying closer attention to as they seek to build brand resilience and minimise reputational risk during the economic recovery
- Dealing with the media – profile opportunity or reputational hazard?
- The tools and tactics of building and maintaining reputation – what’s changed?
A short sample of the webinar is below and the full version is available to PM Forum members here.
PM Forum, 23 July 2020, taster video
How can we help?
Get in touch with our team