Litigation PR: Infinite Global recognized by Chambers & Partners for fourth year in a row
June 25, 2021 • 2 minute read
Infinite Global has once again been recognized by Chambers & Partners as a leading provider of PR & Communications services in its new 2021 Litigation Support guide.
The international communications firm was ranked in Band 3 both in the U.S. and U.K., retaining it standings from last year. It also achieved a further Band 3 ranking in the all-new Global table. The firm has been included in Chambers each year since it began its Litigation Support rankings in 2018.
Infinite Global founder and CEO Jamie Diaferia and London Director Ryan McSharry were recognised individually as notable practitioners, with Diaferia again receiving Ranked Individual status in the U.S. (Band 3).
Chambers Litigation Support is an invaluable resource for lawyers, GCs and private clients tackling complex disputes. Its dedicated team of researchers rank PR providers based upon hundreds of in-depth interviews with senior market figures and litigation support professionals – both practitioners and purchasers of litigation support services – worldwide.
Chambers commended Infinite Global’s experience “in counselling its clients to proactively avoid litigation, and to prepare strategies to enable quick responses to various contingencies” as well at its “proven track record”’ and handling of “significant and high profile matters”. The firm was also acknowledged for serving clients “in cross-border litigation proceedings in jurisdictions spanning China, Europe and Latin America.”
The testimonies given to Chambers by several anonymized clients also highlight the quality of Infinite Global’s work:
- “Jamie continues to impress with his extraordinary responsiveness as well as his insight and acumen. Whether the issue is simple or complex, he is an excellent collaborator and strategist. Without a doubt, he is a go-to resource and trusted colleague.”
- “Infinite Global continues to demonstrate superior experience, knowledge and service, and they bring a collaborative team approach.”
- “Thoughtful, reflective, measured, commercially aware.”
- “It was a highly sensitive situation. There was potential press coverage to consider as well as relationships with local government and potential litigation. Infinite Global provided support with messaging, timelines, FAQs and hugely helpful advice about alternative ways of looking at various problems. They are very collaborative, and cover was seamless even when individuals were not available.”
- “They have the resources and the scalability, and they have people who are also really competitive – they know legal.”
Read more about Infinite Global’s litigation PR services.
We can help
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response