US career opportunities
We strive for the Infinite Global culture to be one that supports curiosity, career development, ambition and a rich personal life. And we want the benefits we offer to reflect these values.
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Sales incentives
- Family- and pet- friendly offices
- Hybrid work schedule; two days in the office with three optional work-from-home days per week
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year
Explore our current entry-level, experienced hire and internship opportunities below.
Junior Media Analyst
We're looking for a creative and naturally inquisitive Junior Media Analyst with strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail to assist in the design, management and execution of research and analytics projects for the firm’s legal and professional services clients. Ideal candidates for this entry-level role will have a solid understanding of traditional and digital media outlets; be technologically proficient and familiar with a range of research methodologies and analytics platforms; and possess strong project management and communication skills. This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in the intersection of law, business and policy to learn how to apply insights and analytics in a business context.
Read what our team members say
Get in touch with our US team today
for any questions about current opportunities or our recruitment process