Launching a new legal podcast in the US
• 3 minute read
Infinite Global was tasked by Haynes & Boone to create the firm’s first ever podcast to facilitate a swift response to summarize the constantly changing business and legal landscape due to COVID-19, in a format that could offer both accessibility to its audience extended reach to potential new clients.
- Episodes are edited and produced with the fastest possible turn around, going live the next day, in order to remain relevant.
- Podcasts content is recorded in an ‘online studio’ setting during social distancing and audio quality is maintained.
- Key stakeholders are rotated depending on chosen topics and relevant expertise. Final content can be customized and posted by lawyers on their own social networks to build their individual profiles as well as boost the firm’s.
- Simple recording process requires no prior experience from guests and hosts and is simple to set up.
- The podcast provides an additional boost to social media channels with key soundbites that can be cut down and ‘snackable’ videos posted to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Podcasts can be hosted on channels such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher for greater reach.
Haynes & Boone has seen significant web traffic and downloads of the podcast since launch and continues to lead the debate.